- Last Updated: Thursday, 19 October 2023 17:34
- Written by Marcel Rivard
The Scoring system for the PNTSDF is written as a Filemaker Pro© database that implements the methodology and the mathematics behind the scoring rules. I've created two documents to help understand the PNTSDF Scoring.
- PNTSDF Scoring The Methodology and the Math (describes the nitty gritty stuff)
- PNTSDF Scoring System (describes the scoring system database and how it's used)
- Sample ScoreSheets (Samples of the Score sheets for the Judges)
- PNTSDF DataBase (The actual database)
- DataBase Design Document (complete design schema)
Hope this provides a little insight into the "magic".